hi' my name is briana. what is your name??????? school is boring because I hate math.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi' my name is briana. what is your name??????? school is boring because I hate math.
Posted by Natalie at 5:02 PM
5 comments:
Briana,
I am sad to hear that school is boring for you. Sometimes math can be a bit confusing. Have you ever tried out the Cool Math website? It has a lot of fun games that makes learning math fun! Check out the math room for this website! Keep up the great work!
The Wizard
I went on that today I did,t like it.
I am sorry you didn't like that site. I think it is fun. Maybe you could try a different math site next time. I liked the mad libs you did, you should do those again, it helps us learn the parts of speech. And don't forget next time you promised you would read a story with Christy. See you again soon!
hiitsme briana
Hey Briana,
I like that NASA sight. Did you like it? I heard you read a story today, next time could you read a longer one? I think it is nice when children read while on the computer. I hope to see you back here again soon.
The Wizard
Post a Comment