BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To the wizard,
I had a great day at school today. I was still wondering when you were going to get the picture in? Sekaye did not come today because he had to leave with his grandma. We were in the gym at school and we played Bulldozers and Builders and I also have this chick book that shows pictures of a chick when they were hatching out. The chicks name was E.C. he was the first one out of the egg. They have silly name like ELMO. LOVE TYWANDA TWINE

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Tywanda,
Thank you so much for the blog. I am glad that you had a great day at school! I am very proud of you for working so hard on the Math Building Blocks Game. You got a 100%! Your new book sounds really interesting... maybe you could do some research on chicks on the web.

Natalie said...

dear wizard
me and natalie foud out what some words means like expression means .I look at the chicks they are almost fully growin BOB peck at the camera because of the red light.I got my picture with him DO you lik my pink words ?

Natalie said...

You did a wonderful job today! I really enjoy learning about art. You really impressed me when you wanted to write down your words that you wanted to remember. That means that you are a great student. I hope that you brought it back to add more to it! You got a picture with the chick? How neat!! I do like your pink words... lovely!