Hey Doryan, Were you able to find your house on the google maps? It can be kind of tricky on there. Didn't you think it was cool that you could see the Townshend Center and people driving by the place outside and you were inside? I noticed that you really like the Death in Sakkurra game, but there are plenty of other rooms that I took alot of time to set up, maybe next time you could go into a different room and try other things. Hope to see you next time.
1 comments:
Hey Doryan,
Were you able to find your house on the google maps? It can be kind of tricky on there. Didn't you think it was cool that you could see the Townshend Center and people driving by the place outside and you were inside? I noticed that you really like the Death in Sakkurra game, but there are plenty of other rooms that I took alot of time to set up, maybe next time you could go into a different room and try other things. Hope to see you next time.
Post a Comment