Hannah Montana music is cool! I like all kinds of music but I love the bag pipes! Do you know what that is? If you don't, maybe someone will help you find out. The bag pipes are fantastic! (I like that word - thank you for using it to describe the game you played)
3 comments:
The music games are very cool, Amyia! Do you like to sing or play an instrument?
Dear Mr. Wizard,
I like Hannah Montana music. What kind of songs do you like? Today I played a game to knock down colored blocks. It was fantasic!
Amyia
Hannah Montana music is cool! I like all kinds of music but I love the bag pipes! Do you know what that is? If you don't, maybe someone will help you find out. The bag pipes are fantastic! (I like that word - thank you for using it to describe the game you played)
Post a Comment