BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To the Wizard

hi wizard can you give me super powers please?And i love you. your friend thajae.

Hi wizard how are you today? What is it like to be A wizard? your majeickle friend diov'eon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello boys! I hope you had a good time exloring my castle. Keep going through all the rooms, there are a lot of really neat things to explore.

Thajae- Superpowers are something that are earned, not given.I became a wizard by doing well in school, doing good deeds for my fiends and family, and just by doing my best on everything I did. I'm sure by doing these things you can become a wizard one day too. I bet you are already on the right track! Do you do these things on a regular basis?
Are you having fun in my castle? Well I must run, I have to go to my wizard school. I love you too!

Diov'eon- I'm doing REALLY well today! I learned a really awesome spell in class yesterday, and I have been practicing all day. I think I know how to do it well now. It is rather exciting.
How are you today? Did you have a good day at school? Do you enjoy exploring my castle? I think it will be one of your favorite things to do once you learn more about it.
Being a wizard is sort of like being a kid. I go to school just like you. My school is a little different though, I learn spells along with all the stuff that you learn. When I get done with school my parents make me practice my spells, which is my favorite thing to do. This helps me get better and better. Do you ever go home and practice what you learned in school?

I hope you boys write me back when you get this! Have fun in my castle!

Love,
The Wizard