BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We want to know more about you.

We had fun learning about you at Townsend Center. We learned a lot about you. Your bedroom is pretty and we have seen your bedroom. We almost seen all of your stuff. And we went to the kitchen and we seen a lot of stuff there. Have you moved before? How long have you been doing the Wizard's club? Do you have a wizard outfit? Like a hat? Can we see what your wand looks like? please.

1 comments:

mlraines said...

Welcome to my castle! I had to do a secret spell to see who had written this letter and my potion mixture tells me it is Neveah and Raven. I have moved before. Once. I have been doing the Wizard's club for three years. After my move I decided to settle in and start teaching students different things.

I do have a wizard outfit, but for fun I only wear it for special occasions. I like to wear tshirts and jeans usually. What kind of clothes do you wear?

I cannot show you a picture of my wand. If I take a picture of it, you cannot see it. It holds special magical powers and only I can see it. If it were to land in the wrong hands bad things could happen.

I'm glad you enjoyed the kitchen. I do not cook in there much. I do mostly experiments and try out new potions. The ones that do not work are easier to clean up in the kitchen!

I need to go. I see a mysterious dark cloud approaching in the sky. What do you think it might be? Hmmmmmm?

I look forward to hearing from you again!